|Size:||14.4 fl oz|
Formulated with the power of Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend, Thieves Household Cleaner is a concentrated, versatile solution that gives you a deep clean when scrubbing, degreasing, spot cleaning, dusting, and more—all without harsh chemicals.
With its spicy-sweet aroma and plant-based formula, it’s great to use around everyone in your family, including pets. Create a clean, welcoming space that’s perfect for everyone with the fresh, inviting scent and sparkling clean of Thieves Household Cleaner.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ultra-concentrated, versatile formula
- Suited for virtually every surface in your home, including carpets, floors, counters, glass, walls, and more
- Effective, deep clean without the harsh or dangerous chemicals found in many traditional cleaning products
- Formulated with plant-based ingredients
- No harsh chemical smell
- Non-abrasive solution that rinses clean and leaves no residue
- Safe for septic systems
- Non-ionic surfactants (Alkyl polyglucoside)
- Anionic surfactants (Sodium methyl-2 sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-sulfolaurate)
- Thieves essential oil blend
Our experience has been amazing and there more uses than I have room to list here! Many of us are quite fond of this cleaner and use it exclusively for almost all our cleaning needs!
If this happens to you, then the good news is you'll end up saving hundreds of dollars in cleaning products going forward because you can also order the 64 oz. bottle and get literally thousands of uses from it!
- With so many uses, Thieves Household Cleaner is the only tool you need for cleaning virtually all of your home’s surfaces.
- This ultra-concentrated, versatile formula delivers a powerful clean without the unwanted presence of harmful, abrasive chemicals.
- Most cleaning applications: 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups of water
- Light degreasing: 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner and 4 cups of water
- All-purpose cleaning – 30 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Heaving degreasing – 15 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Light degreasing – 60 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Glass and windows – 50-100 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- STORAGE: Keep in a cool, dark place.
SAVES YOU A LOT OF MONEY
As stated earlier, Thieves Household Cleaner saves you a lot of money because it is concentrated.
I like to explain it first using the large refill bottle - So, for most all-purpose cleaning you just need to dilute 30 parts of water to 1 part of Thieves Household Cleaner. When you work the math, it breaks down to one 64 oz. bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner concentrate equals roughly 128 spray bottles (30 oz. each) for about 67¢ per bottle (purchased at the wholesale price)! This is actually much cheaper than most other cleaners as well as other all-natural cleaners on the market.
THINGS WE CLEAN WITH THIEVES HOUSEHOLD CLEANER
- Refrigerator – Remove all items from the refrigerator. Clean the outside of the fridge, including the top, doors, and exterior water and ice areas. Clean the inside of the fridge, including shelves, produce drawers, doors, ice tray, etc.
- Kitchen appliances – Clean stovetops, ovens, microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, blenders, mixers, etc. To clean the interior of a microwave, fill a microwave-safe container with 2 cups of water. Place in microwave and heat for 5-10 minutes. The steam will make it easy to clean up food and food particles.
- Light fixtures – First, dust light fixtures and bowls. Then use a capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water. Clean fixtures, glass bowls, etc. to remove dirt and sticky residue.
- Kitchen pantry, bathroom vanity, cupboards, inside drawers, under sinks - Wipe down kitchen surfaces to remove dirt, sticky residue, etc. Consider placing a cotton ball with 2-3 drops of Thieves essential oil to keep areas under sinks, cupboards, etc. smelling clean.
- Wooden cabinets, tables, furniture – Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 cup of olive oil (add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil for a fresh lemon scent). Wipe down wooden cabinets, tables, and other wooden furniture to remove dirt and clean surfaces.
- Sinks and countertops – Spray sinks, countertops, and backsplash and wipe clean to remove dirt and grime.
- Garbage Cans – For interior garbage cans, spray trash cans and wipe clean to remove dirt and grime. Consider placing a cotton ball with 2-3 drops of Thieves essential oil to keep the trash can smelling clean.
- Toilets – To clean inside toilets, mix 1/4 cup of baking soda and 1/2 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner to a toilet brush. Clean inside of toilet bowl and let sit for a few minutes before flushing. To clean outside of toilets, mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 3 1/2 cups of water in a spray bottle. Spray outside of toilet, flusher knob, on top and underneath toilet seat to naturally clean.
- Tile and grout – Spray tile and grout. Let sit for a couple of minutes. Use a small brush to get stains out. You may use less water for stronger concentration as needed.
- Windows, mirrors, window sills, and floors – Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 4-5 cups of water (add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil for a fresh lemon scent and/or 1 tsp of white vinegar for streak-free clean). Clean windows, sills, and mirrors to remove dirt, sticky residue, and grime.
- Walls, outlets, and vents – First, dust all wall and outlet surfaces. Use your cleaner to clean walls, outlets, and vents to remove dirt and grime.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaner – Add to carpet or steam cleaner. Clean rugs, carpets, and upholstery to remove dirt and grime. Be sure to spot test in an inconspicuous location first.
- Baby and kids toys – Spray toys, play equipment, train tables, dollhouses, toy organizers or shelves, etc. to remove dirt and naturally clean.
- Hand cleaner – Mix 1 tsp of Thieves Household Cleaner, 1 tsp witch hazel, and 1/2 cup of water and add to a small spray bottle. Use as needed to naturally clean hands.
- Stain remover – Got a tough stain on your clothes? Use Thieves Household Cleaner without dilution on the stain. Scrub gently with a small brush until the stain is gone.
CAUTIONS: When first cleaning plastics, fabrics, or finished surfaces such as wood, perform a spot test on an inconspicuous area. Should staining occur, discontinue use immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and mucous membranes.