Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub - the wait is over! Cleaning just became exponentially easier with this safe, effective, all-purpose scrub.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Chlorine-free all-purpose cleaner that is safe for use on porcelain, ceramic, copper alloys, fiberglass, corian, brass, bronze, and chrome.
- Easily cleans cookware, stove cooktops, countertops, tile, grout, bathtubs, faucets, toilets, backsplashes, barbecue grills, outdoor patio furniture, and exteriors without scratching.
- Removes grease, dirt, grime, residue, and tough stains from most surfaces without harsh chemical smells or residue.
- Formulated without harmful chemicals, synthetic surfactants, phosphates, synthetic perfumes or dyes, gluten-containing ingredients, or artificial colors or fragrances.
Sprinkle Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub onto a wet surface or sponge. Rub the surface with a cloth or sponge for a sparkling clean, then rinse.
Do not use on surfaces that the manufacturer states should not be cleaned with abrasive cleaners. Always test a small hidden area first. Do not use on windows, mirrors, polished stone, or surfaces that are lacquered or painted. When cleaning brushed metal surfaces, always rub in the direction of the brush lines. It is not intended for use on brushed/polished stainless steel appliances.
- Nepheline syenite: a naturally occurring mineral responsibly mined in Canada, nepheline syenite is formed from molten magma and is similar to granite. It provides the scrubbing power to remove tough stains without scratching.
- Sodium bicarbonate: commonly known as baking soda, this powder helps remove odors and gently cleanse.
- Sodium percarbonate: an effective, safer alternative to chlorine bleach, this ingredient releases oxygen to lift stains and dirt.
- Citric acid: this natural ingredient helps tackle tough hard-water surface stains.
- Thieves essential oil blend: purifying essential oils known for their immune support, refreshing breathing experience and cleansing properties.